How to Make Your Own Facial Moisturiser For Dry Skin [Tutorial]
I have dry skin which I do struggle with. I have had dry skin all my life. I also struggle to find a good moisturiser. If this is you too, then read on. Here is a great recipe for a facial moisturiser for dry skin.
Facial Moisturiser for Dry Skin
If you are trying to find a moisturiser that will make your skin soft, then you are not alone. Some of them seem to work, but most of them don't. Finding a good facial moisturiser for dry skin, shouldn't be this difficult.
I also tried natural oils and butters individually but I wasn't really happy with them either. Some seem to work to start with, but then just seem to be a pool of grease.
I've discovered this facial moisturiser recipe for dry skin that sounds great. It is not hard to make either. It contains only natural ingredients and I believe that it's the oil combination that makes it so good for the dry skin.
If you suffer from the same ailment, I strongly suggest that you try it. It is a lot cheaper than the luxury lotions you may find in cosmetic stores that promise the world and usually don't deliver.
Get it Now!
Struggling with fatigue or lack of energy? Subscribe to our newsletter and get your copy of our free eBook to help boost your energy levels with essential oils!
By subscribing you agree to our terms
You Will Need:
- Place the oil and the wax in a jar.
- Put the jar in a pan half filled with water over a low heat.
- Stir until the wax is melt and everything is well mixed together.
- Carefully remove the jar from the heat and let it cool a little bit by stirring continuously.
- Slowly mix in the rose water.
- Keep stirring until the mixture becomes smooth and it is completely cold.
- Store in a dry container.
- Keep it in the fridge or in a dark, cool place.
- Use as a facial moisturizer whenever you need it.
If you have found this facial moisturiser for dry skin tutorial useful then check out some of our video tutorials. Check out the dry skin treatment here.